This semester, the University Libraries are taking the following steps for your well-being:
- We moved tables, chairs, sofas, etc., at least 6 feet apart throughout the Libraries.
- We arranged computers, printers, and scanners throughout the Libraries, so you now have more space for your books and other study materials.
- We increased the study room booking window to 2 weeks in advance and the 2-person minimum per study room has been temporarily removed.
- We added stanchions, entrance and exit only signs, up and down stairs, and other signs throughout the Libraries to help you minimize contact with other students.
- We have masks available at all our service desks in case you leave your mask at home or your residence hall.
Additional services for Fall 2020:
- We have increased the availability of reference consultation appointments for students and faculty.
- We purchased 40 additional laptop computers for you to check out, and we increased the checkout period for up to 7 days.
- The Henderson Library study rooms on the first and third floors are now reservable. Please visit the Libraries' website to make a reservation.
- We are working actively with your faculty to replace print reserves with online books and articles.
- You may now send questions or requests for assistance by text message. Send a message to 478-412-4297.
Additional resources for Fall 2020:
Have questions? Click Chat in the upper right-hand corner of this screen.